Spring is finally here! The sun starts to heat up, the flowers begin to bloom and the birds sing of joy!
It’s one of the the best moments to photograph Mother Nature which shows its most happiest and colourful side.
To celebrate the arrival of this new season we want to introduce you to some of the most beautiful and lovely destinations that shouldn’t have any other seasons besides Spring.
Here are the 20 most beautiful places to visit in Spring. Write them down for your next holiday!
1. Goldfield mountains, Arizona (USA)
Source: Flickr (by CEBImagery)
2. Mount Fuji, Honshu Island (Japan)
Source: Flickr (by Furbychan)
3. Keukenhof Gardens, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Source: Flickr (by Sam DeLong)
4. Corbridge, Northumberland (England)
Source: Flickr (by Steve)
5. Jerte Valley, Extremadura (Spain)
Source: Flickr (by Antonio)
6. Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)
Source: Flickr (by Paul D’Ambra)
7. Central Park, New-York (USA)
Source: Flickr (by gigi_nyc)
8. Malmö, Scania (Sweden)
Source: Flickr (by Oskar Ferm)
9. Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
Source: Flickr (© 2014 by Marc Oliver John | marcjohn.de)
10. Yunnan (China)
Source: Flickr (by Ronald Tagra)