The flight out from Lux-Man via Ams was great - even if the flight was 30 mins delayed, I was kept informed and updated at all times. No issues. Unfortunately the return flight was totally screwed due to awful weather conditions in North West England, but KLM is great for keeping you updating and automatically putting you on the next flight available in case you miss your connection. Unfortunately I can't do anything about the weather, but the KLM staff and people at Man and Ams airports were good at dealing with the stress of it all!
Browse cheap flights with KLM using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about KLM flights.
Important Information & Useful Tips for KLM Flights
KLM Hand Baggage Allowance
The amount of hand baggage you are allowed to bring on-board depends on your class of travel:
- Economy: 1 piece of hand baggage with maximum dimensions 55 x 25 x 35cm in addition to 1 personal item (handbag, laptop, camera). Maximum weight of all items 12kg.
- Business: 2 pieces of hand baggage, 1st piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 25 x 35cm and 2nd piece with maximum dimensions 45 x 20 x 35cm in addition to 1 personal item. Maximum weight of all pieces 18kg.
KLM Check-in Baggage Allowance
The free checked baggage allowance depends on the route and class of travel:
- Economy: Intercontinental flights and some European flights* - 1 item with maximum dimensions 158cm (length + width + height) and maximum weight 23kg.
*Flying Blue Ivory members; fare type Y or B; flights to/from Georgia, Italy, Ukraine, Russia, or Belarus; flights within Europe part of intercontinental journey.
- Economy: all other flights within continental Europe and Algeria, Israel, Morocco, Tunisia - no free checked baggage allowance.
- Business: 2 items with maximum dimensions 158cm and maximum weight 32kg each.
KLM Online Check-in
To check-in online for your KLM flight visit their website from 30 hours up to 1 hour before scheduled flight departure. You can choose your seat and print your boarding pass to avoid airport check-in queues. You can also opt to check-in from your mobile phone and receive your boarding pass directly to your internet enabled smart phone via SMS or e-mail. The mobile boarding pass is in the form of a bar code meaning you do not have to carry a paper version.
KLM Flight Status
Consult any KLM flight status on their website searching by origin and destination or flight number.
Check below for updated KLM reviews.
KLM General Information
Air France-KLM is the main carrier of France and the Netherlands. The subsidiary KLM was founded in October 1919 under the name KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, with the aim of offering flights in the Netherlands and its colonies. The airline is based out of the Schiphol Airport, near Amsterdam. Its first flight took off in 1920 on a journey from Amsterdam to London.
On September 30, 2003, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and the French airline Air France signed a merger agreement. From this union the largest European airline was born, called Air France-KLM. Together, the two companies have a fleet of 590+ aircraft and operate to over 230 destinations, carrying about 71 million passengers a year, with 2,500 daily flights.
KLM is a member of the global alliance, SkyTeam, which offers a worldwide system of over 13,000 daily flights to nearly 900 destinations in 169 countries.
KLM contact: www klm com