Paris → Jakarta
Paris → Manila
Paris → Lahore
Rome → Jakarta
Rome → Manila
Riyadh → Dubai
Riyadh → Bahrain
Riyadh → Barcelona
Dubai → Riyadh
Dubai → Sharm el Sheikh
Jeddah → Dubai
The prices shown are only for your reference. They reflect the best prices found through our search engines during the last 5 days and they correspond to one-way flights, or the arithmetic half of return flights for an adult in tourist class, with departure date within the following 45 days from the current date. Prices may be a reflection of connecting flights, secondary airports and unusual hours.
* This Price is based on eDreams search results for flights performed within the next 365 days for this airline. It reflects the cheapest price per route for an adult passenger that can be found in our system
Browse cheap flights with Saudia using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about Saudi Arabian Airlines flights.
The amount of cabin baggage allowed on Saudi Airlines flights depends on the class of travel:
- Guest Class (Economy): 1 bag with maximum dimensions 56 x 45 x 25cm and a maximum weight of 7kg.
- Business Class: 1 bag with maximum dimensions 56 x 45 x 25cm and a maximum weight of 9kg.
- First Class: 1 bag with maximum dimensions 56 x 45 x 25cm and a maximum weight of 9kg and additionally, one briefcase with maximum dimensions 45 x 20 x 35cm.
The amount of free checked baggage depends on the flight destination and the class of travel:
Flights within Saudi Arabia:
- Guest Class (Economy): 1 free piece of checked luggage, maximum weight 25kg.
- Business Class & First Class: 2 pieces free, maximum weight 25kg each.
Bags passing the maximum weight of 25kg will be subject to a SR100 fee.
- Guest Class (Economy): 1 piece of free checked luggage with maximum weight of 32kg. Except for flights to/from the USA: 2 free pieces with maximum weight 23kg each.
- Business Class & First Class: 2 free pieces of checked luggage with maximum weight of 32kg each to all destinations.
Maximum dimensions to and from the USA: 157cm (total of length + width + height) and 205cm total for all other destinations.
Web check-in is only available for Saudia domestic flights (within Saudi Arabia). Passengers aboard these flights can check-in online 24 hours to 3 hours before scheduled flight departure. Passengers may print their boarding pass and go directly to the bag drop-off, or if they are traveling without checked luggage may go straight to the security control. Web check-in passengers must be at the boarding gate at least 20 minutes before flight departure.
Saudi Arabian Airlines, officially named Saudia, and also referred to as Saudi Airlines, is Saudi Arabia's flag carrier. The airline operates both domestic and international flights to 90 destinations across Saudi Arabia, the EU, the UK, USA, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the Arabian Gulf. Since May 2012, the airline has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance.
Saudi Arabian Airlines contact: www saudiairlines com
The flight was delayed they told us that they will do something if we missed our bus and we missed our bus but they didn't even help us or do something about it.Diana palabasan
Your ticketing is wrong. I had to stay in one airport for more than 24 hour....you did not advice that i would need a visa for that. Your insurance is a fraud. Its only valid for EU residents and yet it was compulsory for me a non EU resident. I would not recomend anyone to but tickets on this website.Mooz
I am very dissspointrd they cancelled my whole trip just because i missed my trip frm Jeddah to Dammam. Can i claim my money back.severia Tunggolou
MY Name is mian zaheer Abbas i am Pakistani national and living Long time in belgium i have belgium 5 years f Card on 20 january i flighted from paris to riaz Saudi arabia and from there normaly after ten hour we have to go Islamabad but due to technical reasons our flight was late more than 20 hours and i reached to Islamabad at 1 am or 1-30 am during our stay in riaz air line provide us Food but the whole day and night we seated on the benches no Hotel nothing for rest so it was my first bad experience through this Airline and i have return ticket from Islamabad to riaz and then from riaz to paris on air port they offload me from the aircarft because FIA Show me letter that France do not allow any forgniers to enter to paris who are not living in paris then on Counter one of ur coleague told me that u can apply to get ur ticket back but this u can do in belgium when u reached there and u can Claim ur return ticket back so let me know what should i do now then i buy return ticket in emirates air line and on 4th march i reached brussels belgium this is my contact number 0032484302222 hope to hear from u soonmian
This Site is published by eDreams for comparison, information and commercial purpose and it has no link with the official website of the airline here above mentioned.