This Site is published by eDreams for comparison, information and commercial purpose and it has no link with the official website of the airline here above mentioned.
* This Price is based on eDreams search results for flights performed within the next 365 days for this airline. It reflects the cheapest price per route for an adult passenger that can be found in our system
Cancun → Havana
Mexico City → Havana
Mexico City → Guadalajara
Mexico City → Las Vegas
Caracas → Madrid
Caracas → Mexico City
Madrid → Mexico City
Tijuana → Havana
Tijuana → Guadalajara
These prices are shown only for your reference and they correspond to return flights, according to the cheapest departure / return date combination seen for this route during the last 5 days.
Browse cheap flights with Aeromexico using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about Aeromexico flights.
On Aeromexico flights all passengers are allowed one personal item (e.g. briefcase, handbag, laptop bag) and one piece of hand luggage with a maximum weight of 10kg and maximum dimensions of 115cm (total of length + width + height).
The checked baggage allowance depends on the class of travel and route:
- Domestic flights (Mexico): 1 piece, maximum 25kg
- USA/Canada: 1 piece, maximum 23kg
- Europe: 1 piece, maximum 32kg
- Central America/South America/Asia: 2 pieces, maximum 23kg each
- Brasil: 2 pieces, maximum 32kg each
- Domestic flights (Mexico): 2 pieces, maximum 30kg total
- USA/Canada/Central America/Europe: 2 pieces, maximum 32kg each
- South America/Brasil/Asia: 3 pieces, maximum 32kg each
Aeromexico web check-in is available from 24 hours up to 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. You can print your boarding pass and go directly to the bag drop counter, or if you are traveling without luggage, proceed directly to the security control. If you choose to check in from your mobile phone you must print your boarding pass at least 60 minutes before departure at an Aeromexico kiosk.
You can check your Aeromexico flight status online by flight number and date.
Check below for updated Aeromexico reviews.
Aeromexico, founded in 1934, is the flag carrier of Mexico. With a fleet of 56 Boeing aircraft, the company operates to 55 destinations worldwide. The airline is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance.
Aeromexico contact: www aeromexico com