Sick and tired of searching for your suitcase at baggage claim? Does your suitcase happen to be black, red, or dark blue?
If that’s a yes then it’s about time you get a suitcase that really stands out from the rest. Here we bring you 10 of the coolest suitcases money can buy!
But remember if you’re looking for a carry-on for flights with the low cost airlines, like Ryanair or easyJet, make sure you check the luggage size and weight limits by airline before you consider investing in one of these as hand luggage only.
1. A curvacious take on a vintage trunk
2. A “seatcase” for tired travelers
3. A portable “washing machine” … if only it actually washed the contents of the case
4. You’ll never miss another flight connection with this scooter case
5. Suitcase stickers will make you stand out … and might make your trip through the security check take a bit longer
6. ATS (all-terrain suitcase) with shock-absorbing wheels for serious suitcase rollers
7. A gas can shaped suitcase … don’t worry it’s non-flammable and won’t go against your liquids allowance
8. A bike that transforms into a suitcase … unfortunately it doesn’t actually have space for clothes
9. This skeletal Samsonite luggage designed by Alexander McQueen will be the envy of all fashionistas and anatomy teachers
10. Customize your suitcase with retro dots in the design of your choice
Which one is your favorite?