Deutschland (€)
Portugal (€)
United Kingdom (£)
Italia (€)
France (€)
España (€)
Estados Unidos ($)
United States ($)
Argentina ($)
Colombia ($)
Chile ($)

Purchase cheap flights on Alitalia - eDreams

Why book with eDreams
Smart combination of flights
Secure flight booking
24/7 customer service

Cheap fares on Alitalia flights

Cheap flights from Malta to Catania with Alitalia
Malta - Catania
return from 169€
Cheap flights from Milan to Palermo with Alitalia
Milan - Palermo
return from 203€
Vienna - Rome
return from 311€
Paris - Lisbon
return from 351€
Rome - Paris
return from 98€
Brussels - Milan
return from 66€


About Alitalia

Alitalia is the flag carrier of Italy. Their main hub is located at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome with 7 other bases in Turin, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Venice, Rome, Naples, and Catania. Air France-KLM owns 25% of the Italian airline, the other 75% is owned by a group of investors "CAI". Alitalia has two subsidiaries, the low cost carrier, Air One, and Alitalia CityLiner. Since 2001, Alitalia has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance. The name of its frequent-flyer program is MilleMiglia.

Online check-in

There are different ways to check-in for your Alitalia flight: airport desk check-in; fast check-in self-service kiosks; online check-in; mobile check-in.

The official airport check-in deadline ranges from 25/35 minutes for domestic flights to 45 minutes for medium-haul international flights, and 50/60 minutes before scheduled departure for long-haul international flights.

Fast check-in is available at the following Italian airports: Rome Fiumicino, Milan Linate and Malpensa, Bari, Bologna, Brindisi, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Lamezia Terme, Naples, Palermo, Reggio Calabria, Turin, Trieste and Venice. And also at the following airports abroad: London Heathrow, Amsterdam, Paris Charles De Gaulle and Orly, Frankfurt, Munich, Nice, Vienna and Tokyo.

Online and mobile check-in is available for passengers 12 years and older 24 hours before scheduled flight departure. Mobile check-in is only supported at the following airports: Rome Fiumicino, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Milan Orio al Serio, Cagliari, Palermo, Turin, Venice, Verona, Brindisi, Bologna, Bari, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Naples, Pisa, Pescara, Reggio Calabria, Lamezia Terme, Trieste, Athens, London Heathrow, Madrid and Bucharest.

Hand baggage allowance

All passengers are allowed only one piece of hand luggage with a maximum weight of 8kg and maximum dimensions of 55 x 35 x 25cm.

Checked baggage allowance

All checked-in baggage must be within the maximum dimensions of 158cm (total of length + width + height). The maximum weight is 32kg. The checked baggage allowance (number of items and weight) depends on the passenger's travel class and destination.

Additional information

Alitalia contact:

Check below for updated reviews on the airline and browse cheap flights with Alitalia using the eDreams search engine above.

What our customers say about Alitalia

Discover cheap flights with Alitalia
3.5 /5
Total reviews based on: 171
Brussels National - Fiumicino ( BRU - FCO )
1.0 /5
Date 2020-03-18 City Brussels, Belgium Age 51-70 Class Economy

Taking into account the corona virus and the advice to travel no more to Italy, I didn't take the flight but did send you a mail to be reimbursed for the trip. I an extremely surprised to receive this mail of yours.

3.8 /5
5 reviews
Ronchi dei Legionari - Fiumicino ( TRS - FCO )
4.0 /5
Date 2020-02-26 City Croatia Age 31-50 Class Economy

Tutto era ok durante il viaggio, tranne lo stato delle valigie al ritorno, sono uscite tutte sbattute, quella dei nostri amici persino rotta da entrambe le parti.

4.0 /5
9 reviews
Fiumicino - Valencia ( FCO - VLC )
4.0 /5
Date 2020-02-26 City Italy Age 31-50 Class Economy

Flight was comfortable. On the return trip I was offered to board my hand luggage which gave me the opportunity to have a more relaxed flight. Boarding was smooth and the delivery of the luggage was uneventful.

4.0 /5
1 reviews
Tel Aviv
Buenos Aires
Ben-Gurion International - Pistarini ( TLV - EZE )
5.0 /5
Abraham Bentolila
Date 2020-02-07 City Ost Age Over 70 Class Economy

it was a good trip. thanks you. i am very satisfact.

5.0 /5
1 reviews
Tel Aviv
New York
Ben-Gurion International - John F Kennedy Intl Airport ( TLV - JFK )
4.0 /5
Date 2020-01-31 City Age 31-50 Class Economy

Was able to reserve excellent seats and a short layover.

4.0 /5
1 reviews
Beirut International - Fiumicino ( BEY - FCO )
4.0 /5
Date 2020-01-16 City Lebanon Age 31-50 Class Economy

Wish the food was better

4.5 /5
2 reviews
Reggio Calabria
Rinas - T Menniti ( TIA - REG )
5.0 /5
Date 2020-01-12 City Albania Age 51-70 Class Economy

Very good

5.0 /5
1 reviews
Beograd - Cote D'azur ( BEG - NCE )
5.0 /5
Date 2020-01-11 City U.S. Age Under 30 Class Economy

Everything was good.

5.0 /5
1 reviews

Browse other top airlines

More Alitalia flights

International sites