At times travelling can be stressful…
The unexpected change of plans, adapting to a reality completely different from yours, lacking the simple things that you’re used to… In the end there are a lot of details to pay attention to.
Any advice that can make the life of a traveller a little easier and fun is of great help, such as:
- how to avoid tangled earphone cables in your baggage.
- finding a good place to hide money.
- or even how to charge the smartphone faster than usual…
eDreams tips to travel safely and happily
1. Store your earphones inside a glasses case.
You’ll avoid the cables getting tangled!
2. Do you want to listen to some music? Try to put your smartphone in a mug…
And you’ll see (or listen) that the volume will increase!
3. The multipurpose of a lip balm.
It’s a convenient and unexpected place to hide money!
4. Store shampoo inside the contact lens case.
The size of the contact lens case is perfect to store shampoo, conditioner, makeup, and other liquids. You can easily travel with the contact lens case and you’ll avoid exceeding the maximum amount allowed for liquids in hand luggage – 100ml.
5. Don’t forget cellophane!
Use cellophane (plastic wrap) to seal the liquid containers before closing them with the cap. In case they open you’ll avoid the dripping.
6. Airplane Mode isn’t only during the flight…
If you select the “Airplane Mode” in your smartphone while it’s charging, you’ll save battery and it will charge must faster.
Do you have any travel tips to share with us? Tell us in the comments below!