Spectacular designs, elaborate architectural planning and technical finesse…famous for their “vanishing” edges, infinity pools are luxurious man-made swimming pools that seem never ending. Typical of exotic resorts, some of the most stunning examples can be found in the Asian countries of Thailand and Indonesia, aswell as European ones such as Greece.
Here are ten of the most impressive infinity pools in the world:
1. Hotel Al-Bustan-Palace in Muscat, Oman
2. Hotel Alila, Indonesia
3. Hotel-du-Cap Eden Roc Cap d’Antibes, France
4. Isla de Santa Cruz, Galapagos, Ecuador
5. Kandalama-Hotel, Dambulla, Sri Lanka
6. Rangali, Maldives
7. Munduk-Moding-Plantation, Bali, Indonesia
8. Hotel Perivolas, Santorini, Greece
9. The-Library, Koh-Samui, Thailand
Which of these pools is your favorite?
One response to “The Best Infinity Pools”
The edge pools or infinty are my favorite, this type of swimming pools are impressive and very
easy to maintain. My favorite of them all is the number 6 (Maldives,
Rangali) is amazing, how pool melts into the horizon and the sea.