Spectacular designs, elaborate architectural planning and technical finesse…famous for their “vanishing” edges, infinity pools are luxurious man-made swimming pools that seem never ending. Typical of exotic resorts, some of the most stunning examples can be found in Thailand, Indonesia and Greece.
Here are ten of the most impressive infinity pools in the world:
1. Hotel Al-Bustan-Palace in Muscat, Oman
2. Hotel Alila, Indonesia
3. Hotel-du-Cap Eden Roc Cap d’Antibes, France
4. Isla de Santa Cruz, Galapagos, Ecuador
5. Kandalama-Hotel, Dambulla, Sri Lanka
6. Rangali, Maldives
7. Munduk-Moding-Plantation, Bali, Indonesia
8. Hotel Perivolas, Santorini, Greece
9. The-Library, Koh-Samui, Thailand
Which of these pools is your favorite?