The Amazon Rainforest, also known as Amazonia or the Amazon Jungle is the largest and most species-rich rainforest in the world, covering a surface of 2,123,562 square miles. The territory is shared by Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana.
Here are some of the most amazing jungle photos on Instagram:
1. Back to the jungle by @naruedom
2. Jaguar close-up by @jzamudio
3. Suspended bridge by @binuocta (Binu Octa)
4. Deep in the Jungle by @8112studios (Nicholas Cambata)
5. Rainforest canopy by @88liz88 (LiZ ©LiZ_Freeman_Fotos)
6. Brazilian rainforest by @felipelangoni (Felipe Langoni)
7. Kids by @ineztucker (Inez Tucker)
8. Parrot silhouette by @rodrigovieirasoares (Rodrigo Vieira)
9. Palm trees by @doublexxposure (doublexxposure)
10 Jungle house by @endyleo (Endy Leo)
11. Grasss monsters by doublexxposure (doublexxposure)
12. Paradise found by @rervin (Roy Ervin )
What about you? Ever been to the jungle? Would you dare go?