Iberia Hand Baggage Allowance
All hand luggage must meet the maximum size requirements of 56 x 45 x 25cm. The amount of free pieces allowed on board and the weight of each individual item depends on the passenger’s class of travel. Tourist Class passengers are allowed 1 piece of free hand luggage weighing a maximum of 10kg. Business Class passengers may bring 1 piece as well, but with an increased maximum weight of 14kg. Business plus passengers have the highest allowance at 2 pieces weighing up to 18kg each.
Iberia Checked Baggage Allowance
The amount of free checked luggage depends on the class of travel and also on the route. The maximum dimension for all checked luggage is 158cm (total of height + length + width) and the maximum weight is 23kg. Bags that exceed 23kg (up to 32kg) will be subject to an overweight luggage fee of €60 per suitcase.
For short-haul flights the checked baggage allowance is the following:
- Express Economy (domestic flights): no free baggage allowance
- Express Economy (international flights): 1 free piece
- Economy: 1 free piece
- Business Class: 2 free pieces
For long-haul flights to/from the USA and Angola the allowance is the following:
- Reduced Economy (international flights): 1 free piece
- Full Economy & Business Class: 2 free pieces
- Business Plus: 3 free pieces