Ever been to Berlin? Did you like it?
Imagine one of your closest friends asking you for advice of where to go, what to see, where to eat. What would you recommend?
And in case you’ve never been to Berlin yet plan to go, where would you look for advice? Would you read the Berlin Wikipedia Page, would your buy a guide? Or maybe ask your friends on Facebook and Twitter for help?
This is where we come in. We’re working on creating a social guide of Berlin. An anti-guide, if you’d like. A guide made of recommendations from people like you, for people like you (and me:)
We’re looking for the best tips about restaurants, food, ways to get around, shops and whatever you think it’s worth sharing about Berlin.
Do you want to participate? This is how you can:
Take a look at the questions below and if you have a tip share it with us via a tweet @edreams_en with the #edreamsberlin hashtag or leave a comment on Facebook at eDreams.EN
- Where did you eat a typical German dish in Berlin?
- Where in Berlin should we go out if we’re in the mood to party?
- Do you know a cool cocktail place in Berlin?
- What kind of souvenirs should we bring from Berlin?
- What’s the absolute “must see” in Berlin?