The thought of going on holiday is always pleasant, but many of us dread a trip to the airport. And with good reason! No one enjoys long queues, waiting around for hours or tedious body scans.
We all hope our journey will run smoothly, but sometimes there is just no way of escaping some of these typical airport nightmares:
1) Queues that seem to go on for kilometers!
2) Being asked to remove your shoes and realizing you’re wearing mismatched socks.
3) That moment when airport security asks you to open your hand luggage and you realize you’ve mistakenly packed in some prohibited items .
4) Walking through a metal detector and repeatedly setting off the alarm.
5) That moment of panic when you suddenly can’t find your passport or boarding pass.
6) Realizing you’ve been assigned the worst seat on the plane.
7) Getting ambushed by travelers with incredibly large suitcases.
8) Having to pay restaurant prices for a tiny bottle of water and a really awful cup of coffee.
9) Realizing that the airport has no WiFi!
10) Being told off by an airline crew member that your hand baggage exceeds the dimensions permitted.
11) Having to sit next to an annoying passenger.
12) Hearing a voice over the loudspeaker announce that your flight has been cancelled.
13) When your flight is delayed and you fear you’ll miss your connecting flight.
14) Realizing your plane has landed at the wrong terminal and being unable to contact the person who is coming to pick you up.
15) When you’re forced to keep your goodbyes short because you cannot leave the car parked for more than 3 minutes!