Dublin → Cardiff
Dublin → Southampton
Dublin → Doncaster
Dublin → Exeter
Dublin → Inverness
Dublin → Faro
Dublin → Rennes
Dublin → Amsterdam
Dublin → Birmingham
Dublin → Biarritz
London → Amsterdam
London → Dusseldorf
London → Edinburgh
London → Aberdeen
London → Newquay
London → Belfast
London → Milan
London → Rennes
London → Dublin
London → Prague
Knock → Edinburgh
Knock → Manchester
Knock → Birmingham
Knock → Liverpool
Knock → London
Manchester → Knock
Manchester → Belfast
Manchester → Dusseldorf
Manchester → Amsterdam
Manchester → Dublin
Manchester → Paris
Manchester → Toulouse
Manchester → Isle of Man
Manchester → Milan
Amsterdam → Birmingham
Amsterdam → London
Amsterdam → Manchester
Amsterdam → Exeter
Amsterdam → East Midlands
Amsterdam → Doncaster
Amsterdam → Dublin
Amsterdam → Newcastle
Amsterdam → Southampton
Amsterdam → Toulouse
The prices shown are only for your reference. They reflect the best prices found through our search engines during the last 5 days and they correspond to one-way flights, or the arithmetic half of return flights for an adult in tourist class, with departure date within the following 45 days from the current date. Prices may be a reflection of connecting flights, secondary airports and unusual hours.
Free carry-on bag (55x35x19cm) on your flight.
Pick from 200 FlyBe routes with eDreams!
Check-in online from 36h to 2h before departure.
* This Price is based on eDreams search results for flights performed within the next 365 days for this airline. It reflects the cheapest price per route for an adult passenger that can be found in our system
Browse low cost flights with Flybe using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about Flybe flights.
The amount of hand luggage passengers may bring aboard Flybe flights depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- New Economy: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- Plus: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg plus 1 laptop
The free amount of hold baggage passengers may check also depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: Checked luggage only at an extra fee
- New Economy: 1 standard bag with maximum weight of 20kg included in ticket price
- Plus: 2 standard bags with maximum total weight of 40kg included in ticket price
Passengers wishing to check luggage are avised to pay the fee ahead of time online as prices at the airport are approximately 50% more.
Passengers can choose from 3 types of online check-in:
- Online check-in: available from 36 to 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. You can print your boarding pass and go directly to the security check if you are traveling with hand luggage only, or drop bags at Flybe Bag Drops if you have checked luggage.
- Automatic check-in by e-mail: Select this option and receive your boarding pass direct to your email 36 to 15 hours before flight departure.
- Mobile boarding pass: 36 to 15 hours before flight departure you can receive your boarding pass on your internet enabled smart phone. The boarding pass will have a bar code which you can scan directly from your phone to board.
You can check your Flybe flight status online by date and flight number or departure/arrival airport.
Check below for updated Flybe reviews.
Flybe is a British low cost airline based out of Exeter, England. It has many bases across the United Kingdom, with Southampton being its largest. The Flybe fleet consists of 70+ Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, Embraer E-175, and E-195. The budget carrier flies to over 100 destinations, mainly regional destinations in the UK, but also in Ireland and continental Europe. Flybe's loyalty/frequent flyer program is called Rewards4all.
Flybe contact: www flybe com
Flight fine. Attendants very pleasant. No food available on outward flight. Only savoury snack was olives which were fine but not quite enough.Fran
We got less than 12hours notice that the flight was cancelled and when I tried to ring the helpline I got an answering machine,No I'm not happy and don't think I will travel with you again,I'm still waiting for my €317 refund,you were quick enough to take payment but not quick with a refund or any form of apology for inconvenienc caused,Tommy
Everything was great except paying method online i tried to buy a bag but i could'nt because ur only allowing (free) visa or master card, you shlould allow foreign visa accounts . Thank youDal
Late arrival which delayed departure from Schipol....already an overnight stay in the terminal......cguk
Effective, standard, good for short flight connection between England / Scotland vs Ireland / N-IrelandTapio
The flight was OK, basic service in the time available. The pilot did keep us informed as to reasons for delay etc.none
I have travelled in two flights with your airlines and you have charged 380 euros for the ticket with out providing the basic food or water. I just starved in the two flights with hunger n I never prefer to go with your airlines agianVijji
This Site is published by eDreams for comparison, information and commercial purpose and it has no link with the official website of the airline here above mentioned.