Very good company can't be faulted but only tink is the overhead baggage is smaller then they say on the website
Everything went according to plan. We were very pleased with the attention to detail of the flight crew.
From booking on line to my experience at the airports, I was satisfied with the level of the quality given at both airports. I have one grumble though, that is being charged double at Belfast airport for the meal deal when paying with euros.
The price we paid for flights was reasonable as we needed to go into London City airport from Dublin, the plane was clean inside and out and all staff polite and friendly
2 Hours of delay. I've lost the train at Manchester and i've bought again another ticket for 26£...very bad experience
All the FlyBe staff were very friendly and welcoming. The plane was a bit basic, I didn't expect it to be so old.
Flight over 2 hours late avoid flybe this is not the first time flyve have caused me to be late or miss appointments
Browse low cost flights with Flybe using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about Flybe flights.
Important Information & Useful Tips for Flybe Flights
Flybe Hand Baggage Allowance
The amount of hand luggage passengers may bring aboard Flybe flights depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- New Economy: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- Plus: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg plus 1 laptop
Flybe Checked Baggage Allowance
The free amount of hold baggage passengers may check also depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: Checked luggage only at an extra fee
- New Economy: 1 standard bag with maximum weight of 20kg included in ticket price
- Plus: 2 standard bags with maximum total weight of 40kg included in ticket price
Passengers wishing to check luggage are avised to pay the fee ahead of time online as prices at the airport are approximately 50% more.
Flybe Online Check-in
Passengers can choose from 3 types of online check-in:
- Online check-in: available from 36 to 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. You can print your boarding pass and go directly to the security check if you are traveling with hand luggage only, or drop bags at Flybe Bag Drops if you have checked luggage.
- Automatic check-in by e-mail: Select this option and receive your boarding pass direct to your email 36 to 15 hours before flight departure.
- Mobile boarding pass: 36 to 15 hours before flight departure you can receive your boarding pass on your internet enabled smart phone. The boarding pass will have a bar code which you can scan directly from your phone to board.
Flybe Flight Status
You can check your Flybe flight status online by date and flight number or departure/arrival airport.
Check below for updated Flybe reviews.
Flybe General Information
Flybe is a British low cost airline based out of Exeter, England. It has many bases across the United Kingdom, with Southampton being its largest. The Flybe fleet consists of 70+ Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, Embraer E-175, and E-195. The budget carrier flies to over 100 destinations, mainly regional destinations in the UK, but also in Ireland and continental Europe. Flybe's loyalty/frequent flyer program is called Rewards4all.
Flybe contact: www flybe com