Dublin → London
Dublin → Cardiff
Dublin → Southampton
Dublin → Exeter
Dublin → Doncaster
Dublin → Guernsey
Dublin → Jersey
Dublin → Lyon
Dublin → Nantes
Dublin → Liverpool
London → Dublin
London → Budapest
London → Cologne
London → Prague
London → Amsterdam
London → Belfast
London → Bratislava
London → Edinburgh
London → Lyon
London → Milan
Manchester → Paris
Manchester → Amsterdam
Manchester → Milan
Manchester → Dusseldorf
Manchester → Knock
Manchester → Belfast
Manchester → Toulouse
Manchester → Dublin
Manchester → Edinburgh
Manchester → London
Belfast → Birmingham
Belfast → Inverness
Belfast → Leeds Bradford
Belfast → East Midlands
Belfast → Manchester
Belfast → Cardiff
Belfast → Edinburgh
Belfast → Glasgow
Belfast → Isle of Man
Belfast → Liverpool
Knock → Birmingham
Knock → Manchester
Knock → Edinburgh
Knock → Liverpool
Knock → London
The prices shown are only for your reference. They reflect the best prices found through our search engines during the last 5 days and they correspond to one-way flights, or the arithmetic half of return flights for an adult in tourist class, with departure date within the following 45 days from the current date. Prices may be a reflection of connecting flights, secondary airports and unusual hours.
Free carry-on bag (55x35x19cm) on your flight.
Pick from 200 FlyBe routes with eDreams!
Check-in online from 36h to 2h before departure.
* This Price is based on eDreams search results for flights performed within the next 365 days for this airline. It reflects the cheapest price per route for an adult passenger that can be found in our system
Browse low cost flights with Flybe using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about Flybe flights.
The amount of hand luggage passengers may bring aboard Flybe flights depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- New Economy: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- Plus: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg plus 1 laptop
The free amount of hold baggage passengers may check also depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: Checked luggage only at an extra fee
- New Economy: 1 standard bag with maximum weight of 20kg included in ticket price
- Plus: 2 standard bags with maximum total weight of 40kg included in ticket price
Passengers wishing to check luggage are avised to pay the fee ahead of time online as prices at the airport are approximately 50% more.
Passengers can choose from 3 types of online check-in:
- Online check-in: available from 36 to 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. You can print your boarding pass and go directly to the security check if you are traveling with hand luggage only, or drop bags at Flybe Bag Drops if you have checked luggage.
- Automatic check-in by e-mail: Select this option and receive your boarding pass direct to your email 36 to 15 hours before flight departure.
- Mobile boarding pass: 36 to 15 hours before flight departure you can receive your boarding pass on your internet enabled smart phone. The boarding pass will have a bar code which you can scan directly from your phone to board.
You can check your Flybe flight status online by date and flight number or departure/arrival airport.
Check below for updated Flybe reviews.
Flybe is a British low cost airline based out of Exeter, England. It has many bases across the United Kingdom, with Southampton being its largest. The Flybe fleet consists of 70+ Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, Embraer E-175, and E-195. The budget carrier flies to over 100 destinations, mainly regional destinations in the UK, but also in Ireland and continental Europe. Flybe's loyalty/frequent flyer program is called Rewards4all.
Flybe contact: www flybe com
Flight out delayed by 2 hours. Door jammed. No one to fix. Then no one to pull onto tarmac. 98 Euros to put bag in hold EXORBITANT.Pippa
Both flights were delayed over a hour each while this did not affect our plans many people were annoyed and put under pressure. This was articulated loudly and most people heard.Shane
Other than a delay whilst pilot waited for correct paperwork & a small delay due to heavy rain it was very goodPip
This Site is published by eDreams for comparison, information and commercial purpose and it has no link with the official website of the airline here above mentioned.