This Site is published by eDreams for comparison, information and commercial purpose and it has no link with the official website of the airline here above mentioned.
* This Price is based on eDreams search results for flights performed within the next 365 days for this airline. It reflects the cheapest price per route for an adult passenger that can be found in our system
Dublin → Cardiff
Dublin → Southampton
Dublin → Exeter
Dublin → Bournemouth
Dublin → Inverness
Dublin → Amsterdam
Dublin → Faro
Dublin → Guernsey
Dublin → London
Dublin → Edinburgh
Amsterdam → Manchester
Amsterdam → Birmingham
Amsterdam → London
Amsterdam → Southampton
Amsterdam → Dublin
Amsterdam → East Midlands
Amsterdam → Exeter
Amsterdam → Glasgow
Amsterdam → Inverness
Amsterdam → Liverpool
Cardiff → Dublin
Cardiff → Munich
Paris → Manchester
Paris → Southampton
Paris → Bournemouth
Paris → Edinburgh
Paris → Exeter
Paris → Aberdeen
Paris → Birmingham
Paris → Glasgow
Knock → Manchester
These prices are shown only for your reference and they correspond to return flights, according to the cheapest departure / return date combination seen for this route during the last 5 days.
Browse low cost flights with Flybe using the eDreams search engine above. Keep reading to find more information about Flybe flights.
The amount of hand luggage passengers may bring aboard Flybe flights depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- New Economy: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg
- Plus: 1 piece with maximum dimensions 55 x 40 x 23cm and maximum weight 10kg plus 1 laptop
The free amount of hold baggage passengers may check also depends on the class of travel:
- Essentials Class: Checked luggage only at an extra fee
- New Economy: 1 standard bag with maximum weight of 20kg included in ticket price
- Plus: 2 standard bags with maximum total weight of 40kg included in ticket price
Passengers wishing to check luggage are avised to pay the fee ahead of time online as prices at the airport are approximately 50% more.
Passengers can choose from 3 types of online check-in:
- Online check-in: available from 36 to 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. You can print your boarding pass and go directly to the security check if you are traveling with hand luggage only, or drop bags at Flybe Bag Drops if you have checked luggage.
- Automatic check-in by e-mail: Select this option and receive your boarding pass direct to your email 36 to 15 hours before flight departure.
- Mobile boarding pass: 36 to 15 hours before flight departure you can receive your boarding pass on your internet enabled smart phone. The boarding pass will have a bar code which you can scan directly from your phone to board.
You can check your Flybe flight status online by date and flight number or departure/arrival airport.
Check below for updated Flybe reviews.
Flybe is a British low cost airline based out of Exeter, England. It has many bases across the United Kingdom, with Southampton being its largest. The Flybe fleet consists of 70+ Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, Embraer E-175, and E-195. The budget carrier flies to over 100 destinations, mainly regional destinations in the UK, but also in Ireland and continental Europe. Flybe's loyalty/frequent flyer program is called Rewards4all.
Flybe contact: www flybe com
You might do something about the credit card requirements, with regard to area code (post). At the moment we are only being issued with same. When I put in none it would. This of course will soon be remedied as we are now being issued with them. not accept and I lost a cheaper flight because of it
Flight delayed on way out by over one hour . Return flight delayed by one and three quarter hours. No notification given in advance.
Very good company can't be faulted but only tink is the overhead baggage is smaller then they say on the website
Everything went according to plan. We were very pleased with the attention to detail of the flight crew.
Had no problem with the flight everything went well and the price was good booked the flight from Australia before coming to the UK expected maybe a problem but all good thanks?
All the FlyBe staff were very friendly and welcoming. The plane was a bit basic, I didn't expect it to be so old.
From booking on line to my experience at the airports, I was satisfied with the level of the quality given at both airports. I have one grumble though, that is being charged double at Belfast airport for the meal deal when paying with euros.
The price we paid for flights was reasonable as we needed to go into London City airport from Dublin, the plane was clean inside and out and all staff polite and friendly
Flight over 2 hours late avoid flybe this is not the first time flyve have caused me to be late or miss appointments
2 Hours of delay. I've lost the train at Manchester and i've bought again another ticket for 26£...very bad experience