easyJet is currently the largest airline in the UK, measuring the amount of passengers carried. With a fleet size of more than 190 Airbus A319 and A320s, the orange airline operates flights to more than 134 destinations across more than 30 countries in Europe and internationally. Out of these destinations, we’ve picked apart the eDreams easyJet booking data over the past year (2012) and have come up with the top 10 easyJet destination countries, cities, and the most popular months to fly with easyJet.
Keep reading to see the results of our latest study…
Most Popular easyJet Destinations: Countries
France, Italy, and the UK are the most popular countries that customers fly into with easyJet. Below you can discover all the cities within each country that this airline goes to.
easyJet France destinations:
Ajaccio, Bastia, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Brest, Grenoble, La Rochelle, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly, Toulouse
easyJet Italy destinations:
Alghero, Bari, Bologna, Brindisi, Cagliari, Catania, Lamezia Terme, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Olbia, Palermo, Pisa, Rome, Turin, Venice, Verona
easyJet UK destinations:
England: Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne. Northern Ireland: Belfast. Scotland: Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness.
easyJet Spain destinations:
Alicante, Almería, Arrecife, Asturias, Barcelona, Bilbao, Fuerteventura, Ibiza, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Madrid, Málaga, Minorca, Murcia, Palma de Mallorca, Santiago de Compostela, Seville, Tenerife, Valencia
easyJet Germany destinations:
Berlin, Cologne, Dresden, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich
easyJet Portugal destinations:
Faro, Funchal, Lisbon, Porto
easyJet Netherlands destinations:
easyJet Switzerland destinations:
Basel, Geneva, Zurich
easyJet Morocco destinations:
Agadir, Casablanca, Fes, Marrakech, Tangier
easyJet Greece destinations:
Athens, Chania, Corfu, Heraklion, Kalamata, Kefalonia, Kos, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, Thessaloniki, Zakynthos Zante
Most Popular easyJet Destinations: Cities
London, Paris, and Milan are the most popular easyJet cities. Each of the top 3 city destinations for the air carrier has more than one airport, and some of these cities are also easyJet bases. If you are doubting which airport you should fly into depending on its distance from the center and transport options check below.
London easyJet airports:
- Gatwick – 47.5 km south of London city center. To reach the center take the Gatwick Express train (£19.90 one-way).
- Luton – 56.5 km north of London city center. To reach the center take direct coach service with Green Line Coaches (~£8 return) or EasyBus (£10 one-way, £4 return if booked online).
- Southend – 58 km from London city center. To reach the center take the Southend Airport railway (~£16 one-way).
- Stansted – 48 km northeasy of London city center. To reach the center take the Stansted Express train (~£32.80 return).
Paris easyJet airports:
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle – 25 km northeasy of Paris city center. To reach the center take the rapid transport system train RER B (~€9.50 one-way).
- Orly – 13 km south of Paris city center. To reach the center take the RER B train (~€7.90 one-way) or ORLYBUS (~€6.60 one-way).
Milan easyJet airports:
- Linate – 7.8 km southest of Milan city center. To reach the center take the Starfly direct bus service (~€5) or the public bus number 73 (~€1.50).
- Malpensa – 40 km northwest of Milan city center. To reach the center take the Malpensa Express train (~€15 return).
Most Popular Months to fly with easyJet
The autumn months are the most popular time to fly with easyJet. Contrary to the results we found in our Ryanair study, easyJet is most popular during the Autumn months instead of summertime.
Interested in finding out Ryanair’s most popular destinations and times to fly? See the results of our Ryanair study here.
You can also check out the study for British Airways destinations.