Do more of what makes you happy!
Did you decide to travel more in 2019? If so we can help you with that so you can get an early start on your New Year’s Resolution!
Read the tips below and discover how to travel more this year!
1. Save on your next holiday with our discounts
With the promo code “JANSALE2” you will:
- ✈️Save up to £15 on your next flight booking.
- ✈️+ ? Save up to £80 on your next flight and hotel booking.
- ? Up to 60% off your car hire.
- ? Save 40% (or more) on selected hotels.
2. Spend less (to travel more)[embedyt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnAnyiLI65Q[/embedyt]
Travelling is not always equal to luxury!
There are many (small) expenses that can be avoided in order to save money to travel more, such as that gym membership you’re paying or that new phone you want…
Watch the video “Tips to spend less and travel more” and discover some ways to make your travel dream come true in 2019!
3. Create a travel bucket list
The world is full of beautiful places but there are so many amazing destinations to visit that sometimes it’s a bit hard to decide where to go…
To help you decide where to start travelling this year take a look at the following suggestions:
- 100 Places to Visit Before You Die – Where you can find popular destinations as well as places that are off the beaten tourist track.
- 20 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Spring – Lovely destinations that should only have Spring as a season.
- Top 10 Most Romantic Places in the World – For a romantic getaway on Valentine’s Day.
4. Must travel destinations
The popular island on the in the Philippines is back (after being shutdown for 6 months for an environmental clean up) and Boracay looks better than ever!
Places in Europe Ideal For Solo Travel
If you want to start travelling alone in 2019 take a look at these 9 destinations in Europe that are perfect for solo travellers, including Barcelona, Berlin and Amsterdam among others!